Instruction for filling up OMR Application Form
This instruction sheet is applicable only for Advertisement No. 1 of 2015-2016
Mizoram Civil Service (Combined Competitive Examinations) 2015
(Read all the instructions carefully while filling the application form)
Darken the oval and fill the letter/ number in the box mentioned against the same with Black/Blue Ball point Pen only.
Name of Post Applied for, No Objection Certificate and Declarations are to be filled with Black/Blue Ball Point Pen only.
Sl.No in the
1 & 2 Name of the Candidate/Father’s Name (in CAPITAL Letters):
Write your name in capital letters as mentioned in your original H.S.L.C. or H.S.S.L.C Certificate. Leave a space between each part of your name and then darken the appropriate oval given below the name. If your full name exceeds 44 characters and does not fit in the space provided, shorten your name by using initials. Leave a blank space between each initials. Do not use any titles like Mr/ Mrs/ Dr/ Miss/Ms etc. For Example if your name is CHRISTOPHER VANLAL MALSAWM DAWNGLIANA CHHAKCHHUAK, shorten it as C V L M S DAWNGLIANA CHHAKCHHUAK.
3. Permanent Address: While filling up Permanent Address, do not write your name. Ensure that each word of your address is separated by a blank oval and each line of address is separated by a comma (,)
4. Pin code: Write the Pin code of your permanent address in the box and darken the appropriate oval.
5. Communication Address: While filling up Communication Address, do not write your name. Ensure that each word of your address is separated by a blank oval and each line of address is separated by a comma (,). You are not required to fill up this section if your Communication Address is the same as that of your Permanent Address.
6. Pin Code: Write the Pin code of your communication address in the box and darken the appropriate oval.
7. Telephone / Mobile Number: Write your telephone or mobile number in the box and darken the appropriate oval.
8. Preference of Service Applied For: Write 1,2 & 3 to indicate your preference of service and darken the appropriate oval. Suppose your first preference is Mizoram Police Service and your second preference is Mizoram Information Service, and third preference is Mizoram Civil Service then write 2 below A, 3 below B and darken the appropriate ovals, the same procedure is to be followed to indicate your third preference.
1. Mizoram Civil Service
2. Mizoram Police Service
3. Mizoram Information Service
Preference once exercised shall be taken as final.
9. Date of Birth: Write your date of birth as recorded in your High School Leaving Certificate or Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination in the box provided and then darken the appropriate oval provided below it.
10. Disability: Since there are no reserved quotas for persons with disability in the present examination, filling up of this section will not bestow any rights of appointment even if you are a person with disability. However, persons with disability should fill up this section so as to avail the relaxation of upper age limit.
11.1 Optional Subject Code (A) : Since all the applicants qualified for appearing in the MCS (Combined Competitive) Main Examintion, 2015 have to choose one Optional Subject for the said Examination, all applicants should choose one Optional Subject only from Optional Subjects listed below by filling up the box with the Subject Code/Number mentioned against each Subject (option once exercised shall be taken as final and therefore due care must be taken in filling up the box):
|01||Agriculture||02||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science|
|07||Commerce & Accountancy||08||Economics|
|21||Medical Science||22||Mizo Elective|
|25||Political Science & International Relations||26||Psychology|
1.2 Optional Subject Code (B) : This portion should be left blank.
11.3 Name of Post Applied For: Write the name of the post applied for i.e. Mizoram Civil Services (Combined Competitive Examinations).
12. Sex: Write the code M or F in the box provided and darken the appropriate oval.
13. Community: Write the code of the Community to which you belong in the box provided and darken the appropriate oval.
14. Nationality: Write the code of your Nationality in the box provided and darken the appropriate oval.
15. Religion: Write the code of your Religion in the box provided and darken the appropriate oval.
16. Reservation/Relaxation Claimed: Write the code in the box provided and darken the appropriate oval if relaxation is claimed.
17. Name of the Centre: Write the code number of the name of the examination centre you prefered in the box provided and darken the appropriate oval. Examination Centre once opted will be final.
18. Qualification: Write the code of your Educational Qualification in the box provided and darken the appropriate oval. Those candidates who are waiting for the results of the Examination which would render them eligible for the Examination should fill up the ‘Non Graduate’ box.
19. No Objection Certificate: Government Servants must fill this Section and obtain the signature of the Head of Department with a seal duly stamped.
Declaration: Applicants must put their Signature in the Declaration Form using blue or black ball point pen only.
* * * * * * *