Welcome to Mizoram Public Service Commission
__________In the year 1919, the Government of India sent a proposal in respect of the Constitutional reforms to the Secretary,Government of India therein,for the first time, the matter of Public Service Commission was discussed and the provision of establishing the Public Sercie Commission was made under Section 96-C of the India Government Act,1919.However, the said provision did not came into force for a period of 7 years. In pursuance of the recommendations of the Lee Commission appointed in the year 1923,the Federal Public Service Commission was established for the Government of India in the year 1926. The Lee Commission had effectively put forth the necessity of the Commission. Therein,it was emphasised that for effective civil service, it was necessry for it to get protection from political and private influence and that, for that purpose it was necessary to have Public Service Commission for the State. Nevertheless,the India Government Act, 1919 was silent on setting up Province-wise Public Service Commission. However, the Lee Commission had also recommended that for keeping control over the recruitment and in order to curtail the political influence, the Provinces should enact a law for their own respective Public Service Commission.In pursuance thereof, Madrss Province took initiative and it was the first Province to enact a law in the year 1929 and to set up a Provincial Public Service Commission.
__________On the constitution of Mizoram as full fledged State of India on 20.2.1987. It has become a constitutional necessity under Article 315 of the Constituion of India to have a Public Service Commission to be consulted by the State Government on the matters of appointment to Civil Services and posts under the Government of Mizoram. The very first action of the State Government towards constituting its own Public Service Commission was to create various posts under envisaged Public Service Commission like Secretaries,Clerical Staff,drivers and peon which were a necessity for a establishment. These posts were created vide Notification No. A 11020/1/87P&AR(GSW) dated 10.11.1987. Subsequently,the Government of Mizoram had promulgated another regulation under Article 318 called the Mizoram Public Service Commission Regulation 1989 vide Notification No A.11020/1/87-P&AR(GSW) dated 11.5.1989 which provide Chairman and not more than three Members.
__________The Government of Mizoram,vide Notification No A 11020/1/87-P&AR(GSW) dated 30.4.1991 had appointed Pu S.R.Vala an IAS Officer of Orissa Cadre,as the first Chairman of Mizoram Public Service Commission. He Joined the Commission on 1.5.1991.Thus ,after four long years of Statehood, the Mizoram Public Service Commission came into existetence. The Government of Mizoram vide Notification No A.11020/1/87 -P7AR(GSW) dated 12.7.1991 has appointed Pu M.Lalmanzuala IAS to be a first Member of the Commission and he joined on 15.7.1991.
- Vawiin ni 24 Nov, 2015 atangin Mizoram Public Service Commission Examination Hall chu hman tan ani. ExamJr. Grade of MES ten Vawiin hian Exam Hall hi ahmasa ber atan an hmang a ni
- MCS Combined 2015 Main Written Result
- Written Result of Computer Operator (Contract) under SAD 2015
- No A.19014/2/95 - MPSC : In the interest of public service, the Chairman, Mizoram Public Service Commission is pleased to extend the service of Pu Tamlal Lohar, Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Final Result of Middle School Teacher 2015
- Mizoram Public Service Commission is currently conducting Personal Interview for filling up of 102 posts of Middle School Teacher under School Education Department. Starting from 2nd November 2015, this Interview will be concluded on 13th November 20
- MPSC –in P&E Deptt. leh PHE Deptt. hnuaia AE/SDO hna lakna tura written exam ni lo ruat tawh 26.11.2015 chu AMC inthlan ni anih avangin hemi ni a exam tur Engineering Paper – I & II chu ni 25.11.2015 –ah sawn a ni. Exam ni tih danglam a nih t
- Taxation Department Hnuaia Inpector of Taxes hna diltute tana Hriattirna
- Notification Functional Manager (LDE) under Industries Departmental